Sunday, December 16, 2007

Some interesting perspectives!










This weekend the weather here is very very bad. The warning of snow storm has been issued yesterday and here it is today, we are hit with the worst weather with gusty wind blowing with 40kmph and the temp feeling like -26 deg. Many of the flights (almost 85%) got canceled and one of my friends, Naveena was one of the many unlucky people whose travel got canceled for the day. I am back from airport just 30 min back and ...man! what a horrible weather outside. The visibility is less than 10 mtrs many times. It was an awesome and horrible experience for all of us going and coming back from airport.

Because of this unfriendly weather I was a bit sad that I couldn't go out to shoot. As I have lost many of the RAW files [including that of Parliament's] because of my foolishness or carelessness whatever you say, I was very much eager to make all those images once again. So had some plans to go out to make some images. But fate has kept somethings else for me in the box. I ended up in sitting/sleeping for the whole morning on Saturday and whole day on Sunday!
But Saturday morning as I got a unique opportunity to make some images of some interesting perspectives. Here they are... I will leave to you friends to fig out what it is that I have captured.

Note: Nothing in the image is artificial or man made. All the images are very less cropped. I cropped them a bit only for compositions.

Now the ground is left to you to fig out what are these...

Hope you will enjoy...


- Ash

4 comments:

Pramod Viswanath said...

Fantastic "Patterns in Nature"! Jsut loved it all the way.

Sangamesh said...

They look like the small plants in the garden with the snow covering them. I assume that the pic is taken from perfect top.
Some time it appears as the leaves spread over a glassy surface.
The pics are gooooooood :).

Ashwini Kumar Bhat said...

No Sangamesh! They are the snow flakes which were deposited on the window of my apartment here! I photographed them from inside the home. :) All are different patterns created by nature. I captured them with min distance...close up photography! :)

Adithya Biloor said...

beautiful....