Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Timeless 'Shivagange'

Kanooru Kote was special to me for its mystic and haunted feel. I had tried to bring the same mood in my blog post: Timeless Kanooru Kote.

I set out with similar mission and this time it was Shivagange, a sacred hill near Tumkur. There are literature available on net for its historical and cultural importance. My purpose here is not to highlight that but to present the place visually in such a way that its timelessness is felt through the imagery. My decision to go monotone was driven by this fact.

So not much text in this post. Through these images I have tried to convey my feelings while I trekked through the place.

Click on the images to see them bigger.






 



























































































































Thoughts / views ?


- Ash

1 comment:

Prashant Adkoli said...

Very interesting images. Especially http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-z3umSB2VwiY/Uma1owMc6HI/AAAAAAAACgk/1oV0R9fOwJM/s1600/_DSC42961.jpg


Interesting to see the effort of adding noise!