Monday, December 26, 2011

Web site revisited

And here I am with another set of images from the place where I made the previous set.



Last weekend when I went to the place with my friend Ramesh Adkoli it was completely covered in mist and the visibility was very very less.  In the bitter cold of the morning it took some time to zero in on the kind of web which I was looking for.


I love winter just for this. Everything around gets covered in mist and the morning chill, though tough to beat at times, just refreshes my mind.







Enjoyed making some images at the place that day.



Sun came out to say a hi only by 8:10AM.

Cheers,
Ash

4 comments:

Santosh Bs said...

awesome frames and those droplets look amazingly like beads on a fine thread :)

Akshay said...

bloody awesome these are..
where was this place?

dew drops are the most beautiful things to shoot-don't you think so?
-akshay

Ashwini Kumar Bhat said...

Thanks friends!

Yes Akshay. Its a pretty interesting exercise to shoot the dews. It has its own challenges when it comes to making appealing image, but its worth taking it.
It was in TG Halli(TippeGondana Halli Akshay.

Aneesh said...

Reminds me of the song "muttu muttu neera haniya..." from nammoora mandara hoove. good images :)