Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Pano from my land

I had been to my native last weekend to attend a marriage. On Sunday morning when people were busy in getting ready for the function I managed to squeeze in some time to climb a hillock in the backyard to see some opportunity to shoot.


The morning was little cloudy and the Sun was playing hide and seek behind the clouds now and then. The view from the top was serene and the only way I could capture that vastness was by doing a panorama.

I used my Tokina 12-24mm lens (at 24mm) for making this image. This pano is a stitch of only two images. As I didn't have a tripod with me, I had to choose wider focal length rather than mid range in order to get the alignment correct and for having less number of frames.

You can find some more very nice panoramas made by my friends here on Landscape Wizards

Cheers,
Ash

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,nice pic...just chk this out
http://blog.burrard-lucas.com/2010/06/landscape-photography-contest/

Unknown said...

nice pic