Thursday, January 3, 2008

Lost images Regained!


Hi,
It feels great joy when you regain your lost treasures! If you have not felt that anytime in your life then ask me how it feels! :)
I have told you that I have lost many of the images of Parliament made in night with beautiful lightings, because of my foolishness! I set out on remaking those images one by one. I am half way now any successfully made half of them. I am confident that I will be getting back all of them.
'Luck favors the brave'... I believe in this statement. When I was making the images of the parliament in night I got another image as a bonus which I have not made last time. The above image is that one! I some how overlooked this opportunity last time and glad that I dint miss this time.

I am doubly glad that my friend Ganesh H S, whom I admire alot has won the Annual Editor's Pick award in Naturephotographers.net for the year 2007. Another of my recent friend Brad Hill has also won the prize and thats why I told I am 'doubly glad'. :)
You can view those images HERE.

Great way to start a new year!

Cheers,
-Ash

No comments: